Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Manic Monday and Just A normal Tuesday

It’s been a very manic Monday for me yesterday. Not only was the data I needed corrupted but this was the 1st time I went and did the weekly routines I inherited here. The weather was not really that conducive but I needed to finish the task before 4pm.

Also, I was distraught on applying for a new payroll account. I wasn’t ready with the requirements. I hope I can do it today.

My cp was caught yesterday. I was pissed off really. The HR guy didn’t approve my cp being brought inside the plant. Pretentious if you ask me.

I need to finish some tacky stuffs.

I finished my daily routine and now I’m just updating some stuffs. I hope to get this right next week. I still got a lot to learn here. I still don’t know where everything is.

I seem to be having a hard time with certain you know what. Red tape is all I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a comic and movie buff. I love superhero stuffs and anime. I got 2 lovable kids.