Thursday, January 20, 2011

My day today

I managed to extend my readings from 7:30am to about 9:30am today. I did this random readings in order to check up on any new equipment they might put up or any new meter I should read.

Freaky, I’m going to the high hygiene area here at the plant. Sigh. I am geared up for it with white shirt and white pants.

Feel like a geek in my suit. Sigh.

JM is taking a while with his meeting. Lunch break will be in a few minutes. At least I have work to do this afternoon. Yey! I’m getting to be a bit busy now. Unlike the previous weeks.

I really think when people call you sir it’ll get in your head. That must be the case of that guy. Sigh.

Lunch time break! I’m gonna sleep for a while.

Sigh. People seem to notice that I go to areas every time. They think I’m really busy today. Truth is I am. I feel like a part of the company. And not just a contractual guy. I should have had training at TNC’s Calamba plant when I was there. I should have asked to be transferred somehow. I really need the exposure to real life on the plant and not just inventories during those years. It’s a blessing though that I am able to cope up with the system here at my age.

I’m going home earlier today. The new computer shop very near our house has a very fast internet connection so it’s worth the 1-hour rental. Last night I wrote about 3 or 4 new blogs for publishing today and tomorrow.

The weather is still cold during nights and mornings.

Ate ice cream for snack today. only about an hour left before I go home.

Need to go home. Brought pizza for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a comic and movie buff. I love superhero stuffs and anime. I got 2 lovable kids.