Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3 months

Time really flies. I’m working for almost 3 months here at Nestle. I started on Dec. 8 last year. Work here is not that hard. I feel almost no pressure although sometimes I feel lacking compared to the rest of the crew here. My body and mind seems to have adjusted fine here. Unlike my 1 year stay at that audit firm (shivers), I’m looking healthy here. it was a good decision for me to just leave on that fateful day in August. I just didn’t show up. It was a very gratifying experience. Sometimes I have nightmares of my former boss. Sigh.

Last night I joined the rest of the TBMC crew for a birthday party. Everyone seem to be drunk including me. I drank about 5 bottles of SMB lite. I didn’t like the taste of brandy for the 1st time.

I’m going home earlier today because I have a task to perform.

Getting sleepy. Yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a comic and movie buff. I love superhero stuffs and anime. I got 2 lovable kids.